You can locate the state you reside or the one closest to you. You will know if we have a testing location in your state if it’s colored in blue. Remember that it’s important to register early. It will guarantee you a seat as spaces fill up quickly and registration closes within fourteen days of the exam. Those that are still listed within fourteen days mean that you can still register for that time. You will need your electronic confirmation form when you arrive for test day.
Besides the exam enrollment form, you will need your online final exam completion letters and USCG- recognized photo identification. Here is a list of those that are acceptable:
- U.S. Military identification card
- U.S. driver’s license
- U.S. Passport
- Official identification card issued by a State, or local government.
- Official identification card issued by the Federal Government.
- Law enforcement credential, with photograph of the applicant, issued by Federal, State or local government
- Merchant Marine Document issued after February 3, 2003
- Foreign Passport
Labels: So You Want to Be A Captain